What does TYCHEXCHANGE do with my personal information?
We may use your information to make further inquiries about you, including checks to combat fraud. We do not sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes. For further information, please read our privacy and security policy, which explains in more detail how we deal with the personal information you provide us.
Privacy and security policy
TYCHEXCHANGE is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information that we obtain from you. Our privacy and security policy explains how and why we collect personal information about you, and how that information is maintained and used (“Privacy and Security Policy”). This Privacy and Security Policy applies to all organizations within the BlockchainNeXT group of companies (‘TYCHEXCHANGE’)
Privacy and security policy
What information are we collecting and how are we collecting it?
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you provide to us You provide us with personal information by filling in the application or other forms on our website or the TYCHEXCHANGE platform, by accessing and trading on your account through our platform or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you provide us may include your name, address, contact details, financial information about your income and wealth, professional and employment details, trading history and other personal information.
- Information we collect about you We will also collect information about you through your use of this website and our platform. This information may include site areas visited, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits.
- Information we receive from other sources We may also collect your personal information from third parties, including, for example, business partners, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and third-party marketing companies or through publicly available sources.
- Monitoring of communications Subject to applicable laws, we will monitor and record your calls, emails, text messages, social media messages and other communications in relation to your dealings with us. We will do this for regulatory compliance, crime prevention and detection, to protect the security of our communications systems and procedures, for quality control and staff training, and when you need to see a record of what has been said. We will also monitor activities on your account where necessary for these reasons and this is justified by our legitimate interests or our legal obligations.
Why we collect your information
TYCHEXCHANGE collects your personal information in order to provide you with our products and services and to establish and manage your account. By collecting your information, TYCHEXCHANGE is able to monitor and improve the services we offer to our existing and potential clients.
How we use your information
TYCHEXCHANGE may use information for any one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide the services to you that you have requested including processing transactions;
- to verify your identity;
- to maintain your personal profile and manage your account;
- to contact you when necessary or appropriate in relation to the services being provided to you;
- to keep you updated whilst you are a client in relation to matters such as your trading activities and activities of TYCHEXCHANGE;
- to manage and administer the products and services provided to you;
- to provide you with information regarding the products and services offered by TYCHEXCHANGE;
- to develop an understanding of the products and services that you may be interested in obtaining from TYCHEXCHANGE;
- to provide you with information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you;
- to tailor the website or other service we provide to you to your needs and interests; and
- to create anonymized statistical data. We may share anonymized data with other companies, however this data will not include any information that personally identifies you.
When we collect and use your personal information, we will make sure this is only done in accordance with at least one of the legal grounds available to us under Data Protection law.
Using your personal data: the legal basis and purposes
We will process your personal data:
As necessary to perform your contract with us for the relevant account(s), or services:
- To take steps at your request prior to entering into it;
- To decide whether to enter into it;
- To manage and perform that contract;
- To update your records; and
- To trace your whereabouts or contact you about your account and recovering debt.
As necessary for your own legitimate interests or those of other persons and organizations, eg:
- For good governance, accounting, and managing and auditing your business operations;
- To carry out at credit reference agency searches;
- To monitor emails, calls, other communications, and activities on your account;
- For market research, analysis and developing statistics; and
- To carry out marketing and send communications, including tailored messaging by email, post, text, or agreed forms of communication including social media campaigns.
As necessary to comply with a legal obligation, eg:
- When you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests;
- For compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and related disclosures;
- For activities relating to the prevention, detection and investigation of crime;
- To verify your identity, fraud prevention and anti-money laundering checks; and
- To monitor emails, calls, other communications, and activities on your account.
Based on your consent, eg:
- When you request us to disclose your personal data to other people or organizations such as a company handling a claim on your behalf, or otherwise agree to disclosures; and
- To carry out marketing in instances when we have asked for your consent.
You are free at any time to change your mind and withdraw your consent.
Who may we disclose your information to
TYCHEXCHANGE may provide your personal information to:
- the Financial Conduct Authority and other regulatory and government bodies from time to time in the UK and other countries;
- any court or tribunal;
- financial institutions and other similar organizations that we deal with in the course of our corporate activities or those that are nominated by you;
- if you were introduced to TYCHEXCHANGE by an introducing broker, introducing brokers;
- external service providers and professional advisers (which may be located overseas) that provide services to TYCHEXCHANGE, including credit reference agencies;
- any organization at your request or any persons acting on your behalf, including your financial adviser, broker, solicitor or accountant;
- any third-party service providers where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services which you have requested; or
- any authority to whom TYCHEXCHANGE is required to disclose such information by law.
Please note that TYCHEXCHANGE does not sell or provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
TYCHEXCHANGE also requires that external organizations, outside of TYCHEXCHANGE, who handle or obtain personal information acknowledge the confidentiality of this information and undertake to respect any individual’s right to privacy and comply with all the relevant data protection laws and this Privacy and Security Policy.
The personal information we hold about you
Your rights are as follows in respect of the personal information we hold about you:
- The right to be informed about processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed;
- The right to object to processing of your personal data;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
- The right to request access to a copy of your personal data and information about how we process it. Please make all requests for access in writing (see how to contact us for details) and provide us with evidence of your identity;
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making including profiling.
Please note, some of these rights only apply in certain circumstances and we may not be able to fulfill every request.
You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to contact us via phone or by postal service, please refer to the below section “How to contact us”.
We will stop processing your personal data unless the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or we have a legitimate business purpose or legal grounds for the processing.
How we protect your information
TYCHEXCHANGE is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information, which TYCHEXCHANGE obtains from you.
We continue to adopt industry and information security best practices to protect your personal information and ensure unauthorized persons do not access it. Measures include encryption of data during transmission, strong authentication mechanisms, cyber security processes and secure access to machines and data.
We train our employees who handle personal information to respect the confidentiality of customer data and the privacy of individuals.
We may transfer personal information to other countries outside of the European Economic Area, such as the USA. In such circumstances we will ensure the transfer is lawful and that there are appropriate security arrangements.
How long we hold your information
We will remove any personal information that will identify you or we will securely destroy the records when we consider that that personal information is no longer required. This could be a period of seven years after our business relationship with you has ended.
However, we may need to maintain certain records for a longer period, for example, where we are required to hold your personal information for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide you with the services you have requested or to maintain adequate business records.
Cookies and other website
You can control cookies by changing the settings in the web browser on your computer or tablet and mobile, to manage the functionality of cookies on your mobile phone, please refer to your handset manufacturer or mobile browser guide.
Some services may not function or have more limited functionality if your web browser does not accept cookies. To read a guide about cookies from the Interactive Advertising Bureau, visit: allaboutcookies.org. This site includes instructions on how to amend your cookie settings for a variety of browsers and how to delete existing cookies from your computer.
When you use this website or other services, we provide to you, you may be able to link to other websites. This Privacy and Security Policy does not apply to those sites. TYCHEXCHANGE encourages you to read the privacy policies on such sites.
What to do if you have a complaint
If you have any questions or complaints about the way TYCHEXCHANGE handles your information, please contact us. If TYCHEXCHANGE does not resolve a complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
Changes to our Privacy and Security Policy
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Security Policy or want to exercise your rights, please contact us by:email@example.com